Bao Chun Lai^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bao Chun Lai^^

ini forum khusus ngomongin Bao Chun Lai yg super ganteng.. Pebulutangkis asal China...

IndeksIndeks  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

This post is beyond awesome

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Smeakegu
Tamu

This post is beyond awesome Empty
PostSubyek: This post is beyond awesome   This post is beyond awesome EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello.DVDSHRINK ERROR! - Well im not sure if anyone has asked this question. If i wrote this in the wrong spot im sorry. Well anyways i have been trying to copy American Pie "Band Camp" Well what i have done is made sure that AnyDvd was running in the background While i Used dvd Decrypter to copy it to my C:/Drive. Once that was done i used DvdShrink to Upload Wut The Decrypter copyed to my c:/drive..Then i burn it with nero..but whith in a few seconds into that i get some error..This is wut it gives me. (Failed To Read "E:\" Data Error Cyclic Redundancy Check) It does that everytime.. No Matter what! What Can i do to fix this problem? It has only started to do this with the "Band Camp" Movie and "Dark Water"... Other then these new released movies it has been fine .. sorry if it was kinda hard to understand what im meaning.. If so.. i'll explain better if anyone wants me to.. Thanks. 18 Jan 2006 @ 22:41
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

This post is beyond awesome
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Bao Chun Lai^^ :: OuR LuvLy ChunLai-
Navigasi: